X and Y:m I a loner??

X:thr?

Y:yup!!

X:dude?

Y:kya hua be

X:In a week how many times u call home
or they call u?

Y:y do u ask re
on an average once
???

X:and who else do u call?

Y:pahle bata ye kaisa survey hai?

X:It's not a survey
m just checking ki m i the only one who has screwed up his relationships

Y:except for home,
aur kisi ko shayad hi kabhi kabhi,may be once in 1 month or 2 months
y do u ask?

X:because i don call anyone

Y:not even home?

X:sometimes if i m busy I even dont recieve calls.. and baad mai call karna bhool jaata hoon
ghar waale mujhe call kar lete hai once a while
but I dont remember calling them without purpose

Y:abe almost same mera bhi yahi haal hai....and mostly the purpose ..money

X:mere cousins specifically mujhse naraaj hai...uncles and all...they feel as if I ignore them

Y:wat happens to me is that i dont find anything to talk abt

X:And also...
and the big one
I kind of have a girl

Y:he he

X:Let's not get into specifics of who she is

Y:kind of bole to,committed nahin hai kya ?

X:She lives in Delhi with her parents
committed nhi
we r not yet clear...things are messed up

Y:wo ya tum?

X:Both I think
Some engineering college in Haryana
She stays there in hostel

Y:wat..she eats up all ur time or sumthing?

X:nah...i dont let her...
The issue again is phone..

Y:?

X:She loves to make long calls...the ones that last hours..I dont
15 minutes is more than enough for me...

Y:everywer its the same ,they talk 2 long

X:She was in Delhi for the last 15 days..and we didnt meet once
Hardly talked on phone...

Y:n y was that ?

X:Now, when She's gone...I regret it
i dont know...imulsive procastrination..i guess
*impulsive

Y:lol re

X:i always thought ki kal mil loonga..kal
..kal..
par aaj when it was the last day....interview aa gayi

Y:thats sum story....gf ke liye hi waqt nahi

X:room par baith kar bore hota rehta hoon

Y:abe itna doori lagta hai, to use dost ki tarah le na

X:that is what I have planned
and I am now looking for some other chick who is based in Delhi

Y:le tu bhi chaupat ram hai
sale us ladki mein kya kharabi mil gayi tujhe,aisa aksar hota hai be

X:abey koi kahrabi nhi hai...or may be I have not come across
one
but I dont think ki I can keep that going

Y:jaisa tu soche

X:but still....
before her phone calls, I thought i was a good listener...but she made me realise that m not

Y:sale relastionship se listening kar ke tu ladkiyon ko samajh raha tha kya?
i 2 m confused,to tell d truth i mostly call home once a month ,and i m not really sure y is that

X:I have figured out...
I m a loner....
and I cant help it

Y:abey evr1 needs sum space of his own..thats not being a loner

X:maybe I need a bit more

Y:the more confused u r abt things the more space u need,and the more u push people away

X:would a rgime help?
*regime

Y:a routine u say??

X:hmm...
but the problem that I feel with it is...It brings artificiality...u no more remains natural
*remain

Y:abe routine helps but that feeling creeps in again sooner or later...jyada aage ki na soch be ...be urself

X:last semester...I have loads of time at my disposal...

Y:to(then)
?

x:aajkal aise time paas kar raha hoon
trying to figure out what is wrong with me

Y:nothing re...evr1 is different n so r u...dont figure out wats wrong..but rather just figure urself out

No comments: