rOAdraSH-2

hav been bedded for over 20 days now.situation has changed from “painful n hopeless”  to somewhat less painful but nonetheless hopeless.

Panday1153

dont know how that curve crept in the x ray for 9 june,when subsequent xray on 18th revealed nothing of that sort(only lateral non-alignment).Doctors said that it was not subject to interpretations by a layman like me.But that how could I not draw conclusions that something had gone terribly messy inside me

On the the top of that,I had(read have) to listen and entertain myriad views from my wellwishers on how should i progress with the treatment :whether i shud leave it to heal all by itself (that it does in 9 out of of 10 cases) or go ahead with the operation and get a plate fixed to hold the ends together.

Confusion!

Confusion!

Confusion!.

Even the doctors  seem to hav varying opinions on the course of action,one even trying to frighten me to death on complications(tho rare) involved in surgery.And another saying that union may or may not happen ,and that made me decide:am going under the knife,tomorrow morning at 6.Am still not very sure if it is the right thing for me. Am hoping that all goes well and i cud get back blogging with both my hands on the keys soon.

We will wait an see then.

No comments: