rOaDrAsh-3 contd…

And I  felt like I was in a dream,thinking things about the surgery that was to happen;only thing different was that i was all alone in the dream,no one else in sight,no one to talk to,as in usual dreams.This i think soon made me realise that something was amiss,and i wanted to get up,but i cud not ,as if my consciousness had no body to creep back in.I was so confused as to what was happening,i remember my thoughts running wild,unable to grasp wat was going on.

Suddenly i heard someone talking ,and i saw myself in an unfamiliar room that was spinning like hell,and i took that too as a part of the dream i was floating in then.And i fell back to the nothingness i was living in since i was drugged.But that set of  unfamiliar voices,spinning room,a running fan all kept flashing again n again ,and as the drug slightly wore off,I wondered that may be that unfamiliar setting is the reality where i would find myself back.I felt a slight discomfort at my right shoulder,and that i presume gave the setting some credibility..I tried to open my eyes ,but things were spinning so fast,my eyes closed shut on itself very quick.I heard my family talking all around me,and i realised that i had been operated upon by that point.The time was 12 noon.

For some time I kept talking with hand movement,and speaking meekly to ears held out close to my mouth,unable to keep my eyes open.I slept twice and finally at 8pm,the drug completely wore off,and i started to get the hang of things around me.At around 10pm,I was back at my “home sweet home”.

As they say ,the experience was “nothing like anything”.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I underwent an operation way back in
8th standard i think . THe effect of drug is strange . At one point you are here and next someplace else .

tc pandey

p.s:testing html